Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Manzil Got Talent

Chittaranjan the Artist


Hi, my name is Chittaranjan. I'm 22 years old and I have been living in Delhi since my childhood. I love painting, drawing, and cartoons. I learned drawing through cartoons then after some years, I left drawing and painting. It was so hard for me to keep concentrating on my art so I thought that I should start drawing and painting as my hobby.
But the spark was inside me so I started drawing again but this time I thought how can I draw creatively? I used to make something creative but it was not working because I did not have any guidance and I was struggling a lot. I gave up on making drawings.

But one day, when I was in school in 11th standard, I met with someone who was so talented and knowledgeable. He was my new teacher of art, he met me and asked, “Are you Chittaranjan? I have heard about you. You should start drawing and painting again. It would be good for your better future." I said “I'm not good at all in the drawing, I know a little bit” After this, he started teaching me drawing. He taught me for more than 2 years. I learned so many things from him and it was a golden opportunity for me and my future.

Then, after one year, I completed my school and I got to know about an NGO named Manzil based in Khan Market, New Delhi. It was a great opportunity for me to do something in life. I joined Manzil in 2013 for learning English. Manzil provided me a platform where I gained a lot of confidence which I cannot forget in my entire life. I learned English from Manzil and some life skills. One day, I got an internship from Manzil to teach drawing in a school.  

Now, I draw whatever thoughts come into my mind. These days, I started painting on t-shirts and shoes. Actually, I am working hard to open my own boutique of customized designer t-shirts and shoes that's why I started painting on fabrics and canvases. I believe if I can create something new and attractive that would be enough for me and my passion.

I'm still part of Manzil and I wish in future I will do more things in the arts after my job. I taught at Manzil and other places before starting my job. Manzil knew about me very well and I got lots of contact from Manzil. I have shown my artwork to many people which wouldn't be possible without Manzil. Now, I have a goal that I will reach out to many people with all my creative products. I'm trying my level best. I'm just following my dream and I love whatever I do. I thank Manzil from the bottom of my heart for all their support like my family.

Sincerely,
Chittaranjan


No comments:

Post a Comment